Monday, May 14, 2007

Uncle EJ's Last At-Bat to Win!


We just got back from our trip out to Michigan & I wanted to upload this video because Dusty was anxious to see it. EJ had the winning hit at his last at-bat at home for Michigan State, so that's what this is. Our camera ran out of juice, so there unfortunately isn't any footage of him scoring the winning run...:( We had a great time out there & Brady was a little angel on the plane. I accidentally left our digital camera on the kitchen table as we left for the airport (who knew you had to pack so much stuff traveling with a little one!!!) Anyhoo, my dad took lots of pictures, so I will upload some of those when I get them from him. All in all, it was a perfect weekend with the whole family & what a way for EJ to end his baseball career at home! More pics and video to come...Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job on the Video's guys! Brady did do just an unbelievable job over the weekend...except for a handful of 'blow outs,' and a suspicious 'dutch oven' act by his mother..haha, great job again and keep 'em coming!

Love Dusty