Friday, September 28, 2007

Babies & Books!

I took Brady & his friend Ben to "Babies & Books" at the new library on Wednesday~we met up with Ben's mom, Carrie, & my friend Kendra & her little girl Elsye & we had a blast! There were about 25 moms with babies 0-2 yrs. It was really fun & the last part of it was a free for all with the babies all playing together with the toys...so cute & so chaotic! :) Definitely a weekly event from now on, Brady had so much fun seeing all the babies & playing with all the toys!








That's Brady in the middle crawling to his favorite toy...












** In a major mental lapse, I forgot to put my memory card back in to my camera, so in turn did not get any pictures of Brady's 1st Bobcat football game...not happy about it...anyhoo, we have another home game next weekend, so I promise to take several then!**


No comments: