So his hair may officially be out of control, but pretty amazingly cute! Daddy is pushing for a trim before his birthday, so I'm relishing it now in all it's craziness!
Jeff & I head to Vegas for a business meeting tomorrow, so probably no new posts for a few days...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't believe you are going to be one year old tomorrow! Time has gone so fast and you have grown so much! I have been looking back at your earlier pictures when your blog was just started and I cannot believe how much you have changed and how big you have gotten! You Uncle EJ and I have been talking about you and we miss you, I'm pretty jealous that EJ gets to go home and see you soon! We saw pictures of your new hair cut tonight and you look like such a little boy!
Happy birthday and tell your parents I can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks!
1 comment:
Dear Brady,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't believe you are going to be one year old tomorrow! Time has gone so fast and you have grown so much! I have been looking back at your earlier pictures when your blog was just started and I cannot believe how much you have changed and how big you have gotten! You Uncle EJ and I have been talking about you and we miss you, I'm pretty jealous that EJ gets to go home and see you soon! We saw pictures of your new hair cut tonight and you look like such a little boy!
Happy birthday and tell your parents I can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks!
Love,
JeneƩ
Post a Comment