Whew! Well, I finally got my computer back today from the 'ol computer doctors over at HP & it seems to be up and running so that's good!
Sorry for the lack of posts, but our family suffered a very sad loss August 24th. My Aunt Phyllis was killed in an accident & it's been a very sad couple of weeks for everyone, especially the immediate family. She was a wonderful wife & mother & truly a kind soul that will be missed by so many. Our whole family has been able to get together a bunch since the accident & I know that has been a good thing, especially since every get-together seems to end with all of the babies dancing! That is exactly what Aunt Phyllis would've loved the most & I think it has been very fitting. Enjoy these fun ones of Brady & his second cousins showing each other their moves!






No comments:
Post a Comment