Here are some fun pictures from the last month or so!
THIS is why I can't help myself but go into his room every night & hug & kiss him in his sleep before I go to bed...
Brady & I built our first snowman together last month!
Giving Daddy a chiropractic adjustment!
We went to our good friend, Brandi Fischer's 30th birthday on Friday
Brady & his new friend, Henry!
Brady has a tendency to think that he is the one that is supposed to blow out the candles for other people's birthday cakes...here he is, primed to do just that! :)
Al - your family is seriously gorgeous!! I think I need to make a trip out to Bozeman this summer and do a photoshoot with you guys and all of the other adorable kids.
1 comment:
Al - your family is seriously gorgeous!! I think I need to make a trip out to Bozeman this summer and do a photoshoot with you guys and all of the other adorable kids.
Post a Comment