Brady & Daddy had a little campout in the backyard last week & had so much fun!! We built a campfire & sat around it until it was time for bed & they stayed in the tent. Jeff said it was so cute because Brady just talked & talked while they were trying to fall asleep~then when Brady woke up & got his bearings he just looked at Jeff & gave him the biggest smile.
Just a cute photo of the two of them in the tent

Helping Daddy put the tent up


Of course, he had to make sure "Greenie" "Boo Boo" & Curious George would sleep with him!














5 comments:
Adorable! Looks like they had a great time!
How fun!! Brady is such an adorable little camper!! Great practice for when Jeff takes him fly fishing someday! I love your fire pit too, it's beautiful.
This melts my heart! Can I have campout with Jeff and Brady when I come visit?? You can tell from these photos how perfect their relationship is.
I especially like the picture of Jeff chopping wood in his flip-flops...setting a good example for his son (I mowed in flips the other day setting a great example for our neighbor kids, oops). Looks like lots of fun.
What great fun for you guys! Brady is looking like such a big boy. Happy 4th!
Post a Comment