Monday, April 26, 2010

Schumacher Wedding in Mexico!

Our dear friends, Pat & Cassie Shumacher got married in Cancun, Mexico March 27th & we were lucky enough to be included in the festivities! It was our first destination wedding that we've been to & it was a total blast! We had so much fun with our friends & felt very honored to be there to share in their special day. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful & the reception was a total hoot!


The bride & groom



Pat watching Cassie walk down the aisle



The beautiful bride

The groomsmen








The bridesmaids~I loved their dresses!
My handsome hubby






















Their photographer had them do some really fun shots




































As I said, the reception was a total hoot!





Jenny & I before the wedding~she is 7 months pregnant, looks gorgeous & was a total trooper!





The first night




Tyler & Tara








The girls on the first night











Dinner with The Johnsons













Pat & Cass





Tara & Cassie



The bridesmaids during the bachelorette party!





3 comments:

Marcy said...

You are so tan! Looks like fun! And...I love that white dress. You look amazing! :)

Emily+Anthony said...

What a fun trip Al!!

The Johnsons said...

Whoa - preggers girl is big! :-) Fun times!!