Even as I write this, I cannot believe my little boy is 4 years old!! Everyone tells you how fast time goes...if only we could pause life right here because as crazy as it is at times, it is truly the best.
Brady is such a sweet boy who has a contagious giggle, & a love of learning. He is a caring big brother who adores his daddy & is my little helper & buddy around the house. He loves his preschool & has made many many new buddies who he talks about all the time. Overall he is just such a kind boy who we love with all of our hearts!!
We had a small family pizza party last night to help him celebrate then headed to the movie Megamind in 3D with everyone--he had so much fun & was loving the attention!
Dusty & Gina gave him a super cool Buzz Lightyear toy that he (& his daddy) are obsessed with!
We could barely tear this out of Daddy's hands so I thought we better get a snapshot...
Nana & Papa gave Brady ski gear!! Complete with skis, boots, helmet & goggles! He has asked me 3 times today already when are we gonna go skiing!!?? :) This gift was especially exciting for me because I LOVE to ski & know it will be something fun that we can do together.
Ice Cream cake was a hit...clearly.
We had so much fun at the movie...Liv was a little antsy but we took turns walking with her & Brady was really into it & loved all the movie treats & that everybody was there together.
Of course we started this morning with giving Brady breakfast in bed!
I got to bring treats into his preschool today & I brought those little ice cream cups for everybody like my mom always did for us growing up--everybody sang to him & he got to pass out the treats which were met with considerable excitement...I'm fairly sure they were a hit! :)
He's handing out treats to the kids here
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! We miss you guys a bunch!
Holy cow he's 4 already?! Wow!! What a FUN birthday for Brady!! How awesome is his new ski gear?!
Sounds like a great b-day celebration!! Can't believe he is 4 years old - although I did think he was turning 5 just a few weeks ago :-)
Post a Comment