We were soooo excited to see my brother & Jenee for a couple of weeks while they made their big move from Michigan to Oregon!! The kids absolutely adore them & their sweet dog, Gus. We really tried to take as much advantage of their visit as possible with fun family dinners, a trip to the cabin & plenty of play & pool time! I cannot express how much I have missed my baby brother while he's been in Michigan for the last 9 years & we are so happy that they will be closer & we will see them a lot more often!
Swimming at Nana & Papa's!
Jenee & Liv were working on an amazing synchronized swimming routine!
We had a big family dinner at Riverside before they left to celebrate an early Father's Day. We hadn't all been together since last July for Dusty & Gina's wedding so it was cause for celebration!
Kids & Gina played with the chalk on the sidewalk
Bozeman in June...this view just never gets old.
A couple family pics
Potential Christmas Card?
By the time dinner was through we had the place to ourselves! Including the practice green so we took full advantage! :)
Jenee trying to perfect her "pose" like Liv
Liv giving her Papa a flower
Action shot!
Watching a bee in the flowers was keeping their attention!


2 comments:
Al - these pictures are amazing! Your ENTIRE family is absolutely beautiful!! What a fun evening you all had together!!! I still can't get over Liv's poses - where do they come up with this stuff?!! And I think EJ looks so much like your dad as he's grown older!! Love this post!!!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe the pictures of the view. How lucky you all are to have that every day. What a beautiful and fun family!
Post a Comment