Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cabin Fun!

Jeff played in a golf tourney with his dad a couple weekends ago so the kids & I headed up to the cabin for a little fun with my folks & Dusty & Gina!  The kids absolutely LOVE the lake & it's so fun to experience it all through their eyes.  They don't stop from the minute we get there & it's one adventure after another.  Their FAVORITE thing is going on tube rides, followed up by swimming in the lake (Brady) and going on boat rides (Livvy.)  



Our little cabin!  Mom & Dad sodded the yard earlier in the month & it really added a lot of space.


Papa taught Brady how to charge a battery-one of the manly things to learn at the cabin! :)








Aunt Gina gave us all matching hairdos!



One of my favorite things to do up there~stand up paddle!





Sunset Boat Rides!


Our good friends, Joe & Terry Johnson & Steve & Nita Wheeler came over for the afternoon & had dinner with us--also joined us for a double boat sunset cruise!


Captain Papa










Liv's favorite spot on the boat!






Brady learned to snap earlier in the week so this is literally what he was doing the whole time...so stinkin' cute!


The kids & I were going to sleep under the stars on the deck, but the blow up bed had a hole!   We did get a little time watching the stars though...



Nana & Brady enjoying the lawn!


Papa enjoying the "wine deck"

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Fun times! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

EJ said...

Awesome! I wish we were there, that looks so fun!

Erin said...

Between this post and Jenny's posts, I'm convinced that I need a trip back to Canyon Ferry ASAP!!

Ellen Poortinga said...

What awesome pictures!! Looks like so much fun -- I can't believe How much your little/big girl looks like you!! Getting so grown up :)