Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fun in Cody!

As I mentioned before, Jeff & I took an amazing SF trip to Bermuda & NYC for 10 days in July.  The kids (& us!) were so fortunate to have a "village" of family that helped take care of them while we were gone!  My folks had them 2 nights, Dusty & Gina had them 2 nights, Lez & Bryce & Jane had them 2 nights & Grammy & Grampy had them for 5 nights!  As I said, it truly took a Village! :) We are so very thankful for everybody's help & the kids had an unbelievably fun time with everyone.  Grammy & Grampy were very sweet & sent us lots of phone pictures of their fun!  It was the longest we've ever been away & we were so appreciative of the updates.  Here are their pictures!


Swimming at the Rec Center!


A fun trip to the museum!


I thought this was such a fun idea-they let Brady use a strainer to catch minnows in the creek-he loved it & the kids still talk about that!

 Grammy helping out a bit!


Livvy liked to watch




A teepee at the museum


Smooches at the rodeo



I love this picture


How amazing is this?!  They went rafting down the river!!  Time in Cody with Grammy & Grampy is AWESOME.



Even grocery shopping is more fun! 


Thanks again to our families for all the help--we are so very appreciative!

No comments: