We had a great day celebrating Daddy! I am blown away daily by Jeff as a father--he is incredibly loving, patient and fun and the kids and I just simply adore him.
As the kids have gotten older they have really gotten into our breakfast in bed tradition for special days! Brady, especially, was very helpful and EXCITED to make Daddy his breakfast in bed! :)
The four of us went fishing at a friends' private pond after breakfast and had an awesome time! Brady caught a couple but this one was his biggest and he was SO excited!!! I absolutely love this picture...such pure joy.
Livvy did a great job with her new princess fishing pole!!
It was such a fun family time for all of us & we are already looking forward to going again! Jeff just loved every second.
We headed over to my folks' house for dinner to celebrate Papa & to welcome Aunt Jenee home! We are so happy to have her home. Uncle EJ hosted a little Bend beer tasting for the adults which was really fun!
This time of year in Bozeman is so beautiful!
I just love my dad. :)
We will get to wish Grampy a belated Happy Fathers Day as they are coming up this weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment