Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Our Little Girl is 5!!

Our little sweet pea turned 5 and this momma is still trying to wrap my mind around that.  I just cannot believe my baby is 5...almost done with preschool...and will be in Kindergarten in 3 months!  I am still having a hard time not getting emotional talking about it (literally crying as I type.)  I know she is sooo ready for the next step but I sure will miss my little buddy during the day.  Livvy has such a wonderful way of making those she loves really FEEL her love.  She is so open with her affection and we just soak it up and love her right back.  She has grown up so much in the last year.  She loves making friends and is very friendly and kind and plays with everyone at school.  She absolutely loves to "read" books and I can tell she is just going to love school next year.  She and Brady continue to amaze us with their incredibly close bond...they love playing together and really get along so well!  We are so, SO lucky to have this special little girl in our lives!!

Size update--our little peanut has had a little bit of a growth spurt! :)

Height: 40.5 inches (13th percentile)
Weight: 35.2# (17th percentile)






We had Liv's first "friend" birthday party at Cowlicks.  It is a super cute kids haircut place and all the little girls got Manis and Hair-do's! :)  It was an awesome mix of longtime family friends along with good buddies from preschool!  These sweet little girls loved their pampering!

Liv, Gabi and Mary from preschool


Hadly, Josi, Harlow, Tahlia, Harper, Greta and Maddy :)


Tay tay, Gabi and Greta


Liv showing off her makeover with Aunt Gina


I had the cupcakes made and they were GORGEOUS and actually tasted as good as they looked!







Liv and Uncle EJ





Of course, it wouldn't be a birthday without breakfast in bed! :)  I love the sleepy faces each year!  Her favorite--oatmeal!



Celebrating at school--they were pretending to go on a trip in an airplane :)


Ice cream cups and animal cookies!


Her birthday was the day before we left for our big family BVI trip (more on that to come!) so we got our nails done with Aunt Gina and Aunt Jenee!

No comments: