Jeff took Brady on his first official Father/Son fishing trip the other night to our neighborhood pond & they had so much fun! The weather was in the '80's all week so we are really trying to enjoy it while we can...knowing the snow is on it's way! Anyhoo, unfortunately Jeff forgot the camera to catch the experience, but Brady loved reeling in the line & checking out Jeff's "bug box" with all his cool flies. At one point, Jeff waded out a couple feet & Brady tried to follow him...except both feet got stuck in the mud & he sat down in the water exclaiming "like a bath!" ( which he was promptly plopped in when he got home) :) I wish we had some photos but I have a feeling there will be lots & lots of future fishing trips to capture...also Brady learned Jeff's favorite saying from his guiding days "pull, pause, push!" Which I promise to capture on video very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment