Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!

Yahooooo!!!! We had a very fun appointment today & found out we are having a little girl!! I always assumed we were going to have all boys, so it was quite a shock when the nurse told us! She looks absolutely perfect & healthy & was moving around a bunch. We got to watch her for about 15 minutes & it was just incredible. Jeff & I feel very blessed & Brady is going to love his new little sister come early March.

Baby Girl Weedin profile shot




Baby Girl Weedin's legs crossed!!





Giving us the thumb's up!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




These are Brady's ultrasound pictures! I realized I hadn't posted them before...


A profile shot




Brady's toes!






2 comments:

Emily+Anthony said...

YAY!!!!! CONGRATS WEEDINS!!!! So excited for you guys!!!

Toresdahl Family said...

Congrats on your upcoming arrival! Brady sure is a cutie.
Carli (Millikin( Toresdahl