Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Olivia's 1 Week Old!

Well, our little Livvy is a week old & couldn't be any more of a sweetheart! She seems to be taking everything in stride & loves watching her big brother play~she is eating really well & we are getting closer to a 3 hour routine so that is good. Both she & Brady have gotten a cold so that is a bummer...the doctor said it is fairly common for babies born during this time of year & because we're breastfeeding, it should shorten the duration. Here are a couple new pics!


















She wasn't very happy after we gave her a spit bath...we couldn't stop laughing at her "Don King" hairdo...I happened to have the exact same hairdo as a baby! :)




Our buddy Nick came over for dinner last night & Brady had fun shooting hoops with him













1 comment:

Emily+Anthony said...

She is such a doll Al! I was so excited to see you posted more pics! For a split-second I thought you were wearing a yellow snuggie in the picture of her laying on your chest. I'm guessing it's actually just a yellow Bobcat sweatshirt... :) Love you!