Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome, Miss Olivia Kay!

We welcomed our little baby girl, Olivia Kay Weedin, at 7:54 a.m. on Wednesday March 4th! She was born via scheduled c-section & is just as healthy as can be! She was 7 lbs 3 ounces & 21 inches long~she is such a miracle & blessing for our family! Here are some photos from her wonderful arrival, our stay at the hospital & her first meeting with her big brother. :)



This was taken as we were headed to the hospital at 5 a.m.! My first & only belly shot! :)


Jeffrey loading up on coffee as we were getting prepped for surgery!



Olivia getting weighed




Getting her first vital signs taken





Checking out her Grammy Weedin






Eyeing Daddy while she got checked out







Jeff said she wouldn't take her eyes off of him






Our first photo with the 3 of us!

















































We had many visitors during our stay & although I didn't get photos of everyone, here are quite a few!

Great-Grandma Kessler who made her a wonderful blanket!












I love how happy Nana looks in this one

























Her first time with Nana & Papa











Her first time with Grammy & Grampy!
























Aunt Debbie!












Olivia with her Daddy & Grammy

























Olivia & Grampy!











I love this little girl...how did I forget how wondeful it is to snuggle with a newborn?!







Olivia & her Uncle Dusty













The Taylors came to visit!











Olivia & cousin Teresa!












Olivia & Uncle Fred

























Naptime












This one is my favorite~I am so lucky to have the husband I do!
























I don't know why I couldn't rotate some of these...but it's worth twisting your neck! :)










































This was right before we headed home from the hospital~she was getting her picture taken by the hospital for their virtual nursery (http://www.bozemandeaconess.org/virtualnursery.php) they should update it soon!








































































Here are some with her big brother! Brady is very good with her & was soooo excited to finally meet her! Because of a RSV outbreak, he couldn't come up to the hospital, so that was a bummer but we've had a wonderful weekend with our family.














































































Here is a video of their first meeting~

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Precious! We can't wait to meet Olivia and see the rest of your cute family!! Love you guys!

Erin said...

Oh Al - she is beautiful!!! Congratulations to you, Jeff and Brady. Fingers crossed, we're coming out this summer. But I'm thinking I just need to hop on a flight and get some pictures of this littly beauty :)

Anna said...

I love these pictures! She is beautiful!!! And I agree with Brady... I think she does kind of look like him! TOO CUTE! We are thinking about you guys and so happy for you! We can hardly wait to meet Baby Olivia! Love you!
Anna