Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy (7th) Anniversary to my Husband!!

I can't believe it was 7 years ago today that I married the man of my dreams! It's been an amazing 7 years & we are so blessed to have this family of four!
Wedding picture

This one was taken at a gas station on our way to Nebraska for our first road trip together...almost 10 years ago!


3 comments:

Emily+Anthony said...

Congratulations Als & Jeff!! I can't believe we were all in Bozeman 7 years ago having the time of our lives at your wedding! Such great memories!!! I'm so thankful for your friendship and will continue to look up to you and Jeff as you blaze the marriage trails for all of us newlyweds! You two are such a great example. Much love to you!! Miss you so much already!!!

The Johnsons said...

Congrats!

Keri said...

I can't Believe it has been 7 years! Happy Anniversary!