Well, our best pals, The Johnsons, were out to visit for 2 weeks & boy did we have some fun! I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, but we spent most (all) of our time outside, enjoying the awesome weather...went swimming at my folks' house & Riverside CC, took the kids on long walks, introduced Maddy to "Brady's House of Bounce" in our backyard & hit up Music on Main...whew! I had so much fun with Jenny & we absolutely LOVE watching her & Nick as parents.
We also had a super fun visit from our good friend, Erin Coffey (now Rinabarger!) She came out for a quick visit & we took her up to the lake & she also took some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G photos of the kids and our family! Thanks for coming to visit, Coff~we had a blast!
Brady looks less than enthused, but they were loving it in there together

Maddy at RCC






1 comment:
Fun times! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment