Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Football Fire Up Party!

We co-hosted a super fun football season kickoff party in September for a bunch of our friends at my parents' house! The weather was absolutely perfect & the kids were able to enjoy the bouncy house! We also had many cold refreshments, Baggo games & river side bonfire for the adults! It was so much fun to get together & get fired up for football! Thank goodness we didn't wait until October because we've had several inches of snow this week!!

Brady & Elsye giving each other a hug hello!
oh boy!

Paige & Godfrey (her dad) & Tahlia (hiding/eating)










This is dark, but there is the Baggo crew, bouncy house & tiki torches leading to the river!













I kept accidently taking pictures when Joe Johnson was throwing his bag...thought he was going to lose it! :)




































Brady & Ben~aren't they cute!!??











The kiddos & I~this picture cracks me up!












This is from earlier~my dad & I took the kids on a scavenger hunt on their property! Brady showing some of his finds.
















2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm kinda obsessed with your parents house/property - I would have loved to celebrate the football season with all of you plus a few beers ands some bag-o

Marcy said...

Wow, your parents house is amazing. How fun for the kids (and you guys) to be able to make memories at such an amazing place. Looks like a lot of fun! :)