Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Visit to the Pumpkin Patch...Lots of Fall Photos!

Ok, so I went a little overboard on the photos from our trip to the pumpkin patch on Sunday! :) We had a great time & the weather was beautiful!











She is a really happy baby...clearly!




Brady had fun climbing through all the hay bale playhouses! This one was a huge ship~he's in the hull here!












This is her latest face~a crinkled nose that began appearing last weekend! :)
















She's got clapping down to a science now!




















Soooo Big!
















I loved this sequence of photos~Daddy with his little girl



















































































Brother & Sister





















































































Wagon ride to the pumpkin patch























Brady got to pick out both his & Livvy's pumpkins~hers was small, of course! :)



















































































































































































































Brady & I got to watch our apple cider be made~he thought that was pretty cool & it tasted REALLY good


2 comments:

Emily+Anthony said...

Such great pics Al! Totally made my morning! Brady and Livvy are absolutely beautiful - and it looks like Bozeman is having beautiful fall weather as well! Love you!

Erin said...

I just love your adorable family! Thanks for sharing Als. I have an idea, how about I fly out to Bozeman and do Christmas photos and fall photos for families - can you set this up? ha! :) Miss you!