Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brady's 3rd Birthday!!!

Our little boy turned 3!!!!! I can hardly believe how fast the last 3 years have gone~Brady is such a joy in our lives...it's really hard to remember life before him! He is an incredibly kind, thoughtful and loving little boy. I just cherish every morning I get to go in & snuggle with him to wake him up~he just says some of the sweetest things that melt my heart on a daily basis. I love how he cares for me & how loving he is with me, how he looks up to his Daddy & has so much FUN with Daddy & how he truly loves his little sister & loves his role as a big brother now (almost too much! :)) We are just so lucky.


Anyhoo, we had a great time celebrating his birthday! Lez came up with Bryce & Jane so that made it even better!! They stayed with us, so the two little buddies (they are so cute together!) got to both have our traditional breakfast in bed! :) Then we had 15 of his closest little friends come for a super fun birthday party at the bouncy place! The kids had a blast & even though Brady was not feeling his best, he had a great time too.





The birthday boy eating breakfast in bed!


Pretty cool that Jane was there too!!


Livvy & Lez watching the breakfast



The Taylor Family at the party! Tahlia just gets cuter & cuter by the day! She is already a pound heavier than Liv & is 5 months younger!! :)




JT & Tahlia taking in the slide!












There was quite the crowd watching the action on the slide!







Lez & Livvy going down!!







Kendra, Paige & I with our girls in the Princess House! :)









The Holmquist girls going down together~Brady making his way up!








Brady taking a trip down with Daddy












Jane, Brady, Liv & I going down! There are about 8 of these huge blow up things!















A cute one of Jane & Brady














This was the end of one of the obstacle courses...I think I have more fun than the kids at this place!
















Livvy was having a blast in the baby area~she is just so easy~totally goes with the flow!





















1 comment:

Emily+Anthony said...

What a FUN birthday party!! Happy (belated) birthday to your baby boy!!! - By the way, the word verification for this comment is "perfsi" -- like "Perfs" Ha!