Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Playing Catch-Up (Halloween Pictures)

A little (lot) late on this post~but better late than never, right? :) We had a great Halloween & were invited to our friends' house (The Holmquists) for a dual Halloween party & birthday celebration for Miss Hadley! Everyone was dressed up & it was a total blast~even more fun that our buds, The Johnsons were in town also! Our little sweetpea Livvy hated the entire costume thing & didn't crack a smile or let Mommy put her down until the night was over! I don't think it was her costume that made her mad...it was everyone else's that freaked her out! Jeff went as Brett Michaels, I was Kate Gosselin, Brady a cowboy & Liv a pumpkin~Brady LOVED his costume & was pretty proud of himself! :)

Family Photo


Little Maddy was the cutest lamb & Nick & Jenny went as German Barmaids!



Nick's costume was classic




Wes was a blind referee





Tubby & Tara were "Holy Poop" & "No Poop" (edited version)





Stan & Jan were Kenny & Dolly!!








Hadley the Princess & Brady the Cowboy








I think this is funny because I look just like Kate in this picture...very tense!








Paige was a football player & Kendra was an old woman





Brady & Elsye Little Red Riding Hood!



Little Tahlia was the cutest little Piggy! Liv's face says it all here...she was miserable!



No comments: