Thursday, January 28, 2010

30th Surprise Birthday in Vegas!!!

Well, it was no secret that I turned 30th this year...it was a secret, however, that my wonderful husband had organized a HUGE weekend-long party down in Vegas with almost 20 friends as a total surprise!!!! I can't even explain how much fun I had~it was truly one of the best weekends of my life! It was just incredibly humbling to see that all of these wonderful friends had flown to Vegas to help me celebrate my 30th...just amazing.
Jeff somehow was able to keep it a complete surprise (I didn't know where we were going until we were getting on our connecting flight in Seattle!) He's been organizing this weekend (with help from my girlfriends) for months now & it's awesome that no one spilled the beans! I was totally excited because I was just sure we were going bowling & doing a pub crawl downtown! :)Grammy & Grampy stayed with the kiddos so that was wonderful~they love them very much.
Anyhoo, THANK YOU to my wonderful friends for helping me celebrate & especially to my husband~he is the best husband anyone could ever ask for. EVER.


The whole group the first night~Jeff reserved a huge table at Tao (The Venetian) & it was delicious!


This was taken when I walked into the casino at Planet Hollywood & saw everyone...instant tears!
Beez, Me, Paige, Kendra, Tara & Jenny


Jeff & I at Tao...we were sitting right under this 30 ft buddah!





















In the limo on the way to dinner







We hosted a little pre-function at our room the 2nd night
Kendra, Me, Ellen
Tara, Gina & Beez








Beez, Me, Lez, Ellen, Paige, Tara & Kendra








Dusty, Tyler, Nick
Cory, Dan, Marc & Jeff










Paige & Beez



I thought this pic was so cute~Paige's parents watched Tahlia during the night while we went out so it worked perfectly!







The 2nd night we had dinner at the Mexican restaurant in Planet Hollywood
Kendra, Me, Paige, Beez & Jenny









Beez & Dan came from Minnesota






Jenny & Gina



Tyler, Marc & Nick



Marc Poortinga & Ellen (Jeff is Marc's best man this summer!) They came up from Scottsdale



Bryce & Lez (Lezlee's bangs & Bryce's "just"ache were the biggest hit of the weekend!!)




Dusty & Gina




Bryce looking sweet with his justache







Jeff & I on the last day at ESPN zone~watched some amazing football!




Lez, Jamie Spring, Bryce & Tara (Spring lives in Vegas & it was so much fun to have her join the group!!)





Cory & Kendra