Ahhhhh - It looks like you guys had a blast! I wish so badly that we could have flown out for it. Jeff sent me many emails trying to convince Steve and I to make the trip - we really want to go, but I had a bachelorette party to attend. Happy 30th Al - you truly do have such an amazing husband. Please let him know, that I think the beard is hot :) Miss you! Coff
1 comment:
Ahhhhh - It looks like you guys had a blast! I wish so badly that we could have flown out for it. Jeff sent me many emails trying to convince Steve and I to make the trip - we really want to go, but I had a bachelorette party to attend. Happy 30th Al - you truly do have such an amazing husband. Please let him know, that I think the beard is hot :) Miss you!
Coff
Post a Comment