Monday, August 16, 2010

Seattle Visit!

A couple of weeks ago I got to fly out for a quick trip to visit my buddies, The Johnson Family & meet their newest addition, Taylor Mae! I had such a great time just snuggling with Taylor & playing with Maddy & catching up with Jenny & Nick! I am just so excited for them to move to Bozeman this weekend-our families are going to have so much fun together. They have all been very under the weather since I left so hopefully everybody gets better before the big move!

Two beautiful sisters
Taylor was obviously not into this, but Maddy's expression was too cute not to include!

It was such a beautiful couple of days out there! We had a picnic on the beach before I left.












1 comment:

Marcy said...

I love Seattle. We are headed out there on Wednesday. Although, the weather is supposedly to be cold when we are there. Boo!