Our dear friends, The Cox Family came out for a visit last weekend & we had so much fun with them! They brought their 4 kids & Spencer's parents, Steve & Cyndi along for the family roadtrip to MT in the RV! I swear the kids never stopped moving~between endless games of tag & water fights in the backyard, to hiking to Palisade Falls & tennis lessons for the kids from Steve! Here are some fun pictures of our time~Brady has not stopped talking about his buddies & we are already looking forward to next summer!
Slip 'n' Slide time with Logan (Brady's new BFF!) & Kennedy
Logan & Tatum in the pool
Picnic time!
Steve teaches tennis lessons to kids in Iowa & he was wonderful with them! Liv of course always has to be involved in whatever her big brother is doing so she enjoyed it too! I love her stance in this picture.
These two were inseparatable!! Logan is 8 yrs old & was wonderful with Brady~
Traveling around in the RV was the huge hit of the weekend!
The big kids leading the way on the hike! I never got any pictures with their youngest girl, Harper, who was as sweet as can be & such a little trooper!
1 comment:
I am loving the quote on the RV - hilars!!! What a fun visit! Looks like a beautiful summer in Big Sky country! Love you!
Post a Comment