Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Well we have had a great week helping Daddy celebrate his 35th birthday! :)  It started with a fun dinner at my folks' house with Dusty & Gina, then the kids & I made him his favorite dinner on Wednesday, I organized a little get-together before the Cat/Griz pep rally downtown last night at The Cannery with friends, followed by our favorite tradition of breakfast in bed this morning. 
We are so incredibly lucky to have him...he is the absolute best husband & father we could ever have!



The kids helped him with his breakfast in bed--they think it's so cool! :)



These are from a couple of weeks ago--I love the smile on Brady's face--he just loves his daddy.




2 comments:

EJ said...

these are great! I love the one of them arm wrestling!

Aunt Shelly said...

Hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Jeff!!