Monday, November 15, 2010

It's that time of year again...


Yes, that's right...it's Cat/Griz week. The time when the entire Daws/Weedin clan completely lose their minds in anticipation along with most of our close friends & aquaintances. This year the game is in Missoula & we are confident our Bobcats are going to go over there & beat them on their home turf! In the past, I have posted gimmicky things to get a laugh about Cat/Griz...this year I am taking a more motivational/positive approach as I am very confident in our chances this Saturday.

Here is a great article written about my dad several years ago on Cat/Griz week:
Click Here

And a very motivational video about our Cats season thus far:



"Now is the time. This is the place."
(note: this is also the time when I turn into a testostrone-fueled dude for 7 days & have to turn to working out to release the stress.)

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I remember going to Cat/Griz when I was at Montana. What a fun week for you guys! :)

Emily+Anthony said...

We're rooting for the Cats all the way from NY!!! Hope they bring home the big "W"!! Have a fun week friend! :)