Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Aloha!!

We went on an amazing trip to Maui that our agency qualified for the last week in January--we found out about qualifying January 10th so needless to say it was somewhat of a whirlwind of a month!  The kids stayed with my folks and had an awesome week with them filled with all sorts of fun!

Jeff and I had one of the best vacations EVER.  We stayed at the Marriot in Wailea and it was a great spot. 

Here's a quick summary of our week:
 *Lots and lots of time by the pool soaking up rays & sipping on tropical drinks...
*The best, most fun day of golf
*Learning a new skill: Paddleboarding!  LOVED IT!!
*Watching the wonderful whales who were out all day every day & entertained us for hours (someday when I have a better camera I will get lots of great photos of these guys...this camera just didn't cut it...)
*Spent an afternoon at Big Beach loving the soft sand & waves
*Delicious food.
*A couple fun meals catching up with our State Farm friends
*Pure. Complete. Relaxation.


At the infinity pool

Jeff in a retro SF hat thinking he's pretty funny

Beautiful sunsets every night!



We played the Wailea Gold course & it was very, very nice


Some action shots! :)



Jeff and Arnie


 Big Beach!


State Farm had a white party the last night & it was very cool--felt a little like South Beach on the rooftop in Maui!



Paddleboarding! :) 


5 comments:

Emily+Anthony said...

Wow Al! Congrats on qualifying for this spectacular trip!! How nice for you and Jeff to get away and relax! Thanks for the text from Hawaii too - phone date soon girlfriend!

The Johnsons said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Makes me so excited to go there!!

Erin said...

Ahhh Big Beach!! My fave beach!! What a fun trip for you two! As you know, I LOVE Maui so when I hear about friends heading out that way, I'm so excited for them.

Marcy said...

How nice, especially this time of year! I am VERY jealous of your tans! I am the whitest I think I have ever been in my life. Great pictures! :)

Baby Berkram said...

The pictures are great. So glad you guys were able to get away and have some down time. Hope to see ya soon!