Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fun-a-palooza in Billings!

We went to Billings last weekend to stay with Lez & Bryce & Jane & had such a great time (as always!)  We also got to help our good buddy Ben celebrate his 4th birthday!!  The weekend was literally the most fun weekend for the kids...complete with their first trip to a waterpark & first trip to Chucky Cheese--so classic.  Here are some fun shots of our time!

We must not have been able to wrangle Jane for this picture but this was the first night & sleepover city! :)

When the kiddos went to bed we passed the time with a little blackjack...a reoccuring theme at the Harrison household!

Here we are at the wave pool--Brady LOVED this--it was his favorite part!








The girls taking a lunch break





That night we hit up Chucky Cheese--yes, it was everything I remembered (and all that entails) & the kids had such a blast--I think it was all a bit overwhelming at first, but I could hardly pull Brady away from it all when we left!



Many (all) of the same rides as I remembered...some may call them vintage...




Birthday party fun!




I LOVE THIS PICTURE...DARLING!!


Not the first, nor the last time we will see this shot...

 Concentration!!



Carrie & Zach & Ben!


No comments: