It's so hard to believe our little girl is 2 years old!! It feels like yesterday that she was born & forever changed our lives for the better. She is just the sweetest little thing. She makes me smile all day long, she still has her daddy wrapped around her finger, and she is her big brother's best friend. We love you so very much Olivia & are so very blessed because of you.
We had a little family birthday party on Friday with Nana, Papa, Dusty & Gina & Great Grandma Kessler. I made dinner & birthday cake & we opened presents afterwards--it was just perfect. It was so much fun because I could tell all day long she felt very special. There were lots of calls & visits from friends & family to wish her Happy Birthday & she just soaked it all in!
Opening her gift from Brady--the Bambi movie!
I asked Brady what he thought Livvy's favorite food was & he said cake...so I refined that & asked what she would like for dinner & he suggested carrots (which she does love)...then he thought about it a little more & said "Mama why don't you make her carrot cake?!" So I did! Pretty cute and certainly appeared to be a big hit with the birthday girl! :)
Opening the awesome gift from Dusty & Gina! We named her Phoebe.
Bonding with Thumper from Daddy
She had lots of help from big brother
Going for rides in her new sleeping bag from Nana & Papa!
After everybody left, we had a little movie night & watched Bambi
4 comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday Livvy!!! Sounds like the party was perfection! Such a cutie pie!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Livvy! I can't believe she's 2 already! She is so darn cute - can't wait to see you guys in a little over FOUR months - woot!
Happy Birthday, Livvy!!! Looks like your day was just as special as you are!! Hugs and Kisses from Aunt Shelly and Uncle Craig!!
I can't believe how much she looks like you Als! Big Hugs friend!
Post a Comment