Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good Times with Buddies!

We've had lots of fun times with our buddies lately so I thought I should post some pictures!


Zach & Ben played with us one day & the kids had a blast together!  Zach was taking his nap when I took this one...this was snack break!


Liv & I watched Ellie Fischer one morning--Livvy was such a good helper & Ellie was such a little sweetie!
Check out the sequence of Liv feeding Ellie...pretty hilarious!



Tea Party Time!


We were invited over to dinner at the Elliot's house--here are Norah, Mia & Liv eating pizza!

Jenny took these when they watched Liv one day in December while we skiied with Brady...Liv & Maddy are good little buddies!

Taking a smooch break from baking!


This was at the Johnson house a couple weeks ago--Livvy riding Maddy's little no pedal bike & LOVING it!!

Taking turns pulling each other in the little wagon!

The Robinsons invited us over for dinner & here is a cute one of little Myles in his outfit Gina & I gave him!



Heidi & I have continued our little 7 am coffee date once a week now that she's back--it's always a nice treat for the kids to see her when they wake up!

Our new friends, Joseph & Bo came over for a fun platdate last week--they have become good buddies!  I love Liv's face in this one...just super excited to be hangin' with the boys!


1 comment:

michaela @ m.jane said...

Liv has one of the best camera faces I've seen!! Such a ham!