Last week we converted Liv's crib into a toddler bed & she's been loving it! {So far} it's been a very easy transition and she's been staying in there all night. When she wakes up she just starts knocking on the door(she's still not tall enough to open it on her own...more on that later...) & saying "Mom!! Where arrrrreee youuuuuu???" in a sing-song voice...oh yeah, and she has also been calling me "MOM"...I'm trying desperately to change that back to Mommy, as I'm not ready to be MOM yet!! :)
*Big Girl may be a bit of an overstatement as she only weighed in at 22.4 pounds & was in the 3% category for weight & 7% for height at her 2 year checkup! :) The doctor was not concerned because her development is right on track, she eats great & has consistantly been little...I am mixing in some Carnation Instant Breakfast into her milk once a day to see if that will help which is not the easiest thing to sneak in when you have a 4 yr old wondering why sis is getting chocolate milk & not him!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment