Happy Fathers Day to the best Daddy we know. We are so incredibly lucky to have you & had so much fun this weekend celebrating you!!
Saturday night we had a fun dinner with Nana & Papa & Dusty & Gina at Riverside!
We also got to show Papa how much we love him too!
Papa had a really fun football that they played catch with after dinner for a long time outside
Loves from Nana
This is a little habit of Liv's we are trying to ignore...it's obviously not working...
Sunday morning Brady & I got up & headed to Daddy's favorite place in town, Granny's Doughnuts! It was all Brady's idea so I thought that was so cute...he's such a thoughtful little boy. :) Daddy was clearly super pumped about his surprise!
I took my dad to play golf & we had a great round! It was really nice time just the two of us & so much fun. I love my dad. :)
Tonight we took advantage of the nice weather & had a little picnic at the park!
This football clearly dominated the weekend!
Mama was getting into the Daddy/Kids pictures at this point...
2 comments:
CUTE!!
Adorable video of LIvvy! Looks like you guys have been having a great summer!
Post a Comment