Monday, June 6, 2011

Kisses on Mothers Day

Here are some pictures from Mothers Day this year.  I was spoiled rotten by my hubby & kids & also got to spend time with my own mama & grandma so it was perfect.  I simply could not feel any more blessed than I am right now & am so very thankful for everything...love, health, faith, family & friends make for a great life that is for sure.


(Liv was wearing something a lot cuter but ditched it before pictures were taken...)

It was kissing madness!!

Brady got his first shiner a couple days prior to these pictures...he & Liv bonked heads on the slide at Ridge Kids!










We picked up yummy blizzards after dinner with my family...a Weedin favorite!

Gina took this cute picture of Mom, Grandma & me at Looies

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Love all the kisses! Livvy in just the tights, shoes, and shirt is precious! :)