Jenny & I took the kiddos to the fair a couple weeks ago when the dads had golf league. We had a total blast right up until all 3 of the big kids ( Taylor is a little angel!) had total meltdowns walking back to the car! We realized we had spent about 3 minutes too long! :) Anyhoo, we had a great time & the kids were loving the rides, cotton candy & petting zoo! Here are some awesome pictures Jenny took of our fun.
It was nice they could ride together
I love this little collage & especially Liv's face in the top right photo...hysterical!
Holding baby bunnies!
Little Taylor was having a great time too!
I played tour guide while Jen pushed Taylor in the stroller & took photos
Is it redundant to point out Brady has a sweet tooth just like his daddy??














1 comment:
Hey girl!! We missed you guys too this weekend!! I was totally bummed we couldn't make it happen. I love Weddings and the Weedins! No pressure or anything, but I'm stalking your blog until I see wedding pictures. :-)
Yay! New camera!!! What did you get? I've became a bit obsessed with photography lately. I'm ready for an upgrade, but the fun hater husband does not agree.
Are you guys coming back this season for a Husker game? Hope to see you this fall!
Post a Comment