Lez & Bryce got married August 20th in Big Sky & it was truly one of the best weddings I've ever been to...so great to watch Lez marry a wonderful man, so fun to have so many family members from other places (namely Nebraska!) come to Montana & so special to share Lez's best day with her. She was truly stunning & we are so happy for them. Thanks to everybody for the fun pictures you sent!!
The happy couple leaving the church
The wedding ceremony
Cousin Erin sang during the ceremony & she was amazing...brought me to tears!
Bryce & Lez entering the reception at Rainbow Ranch
Sharing their 1st dance
I love this one...she has so much love in her eyes!
The kiddos, my folks & grampy are in the foreground of this one--my folks helped with the kids during photos & dinner which was so helpful! I wish I had some of the pictures of Brady, Livvy & Jane together! :(
Father/Daughter dance!
Jeff & Grammy are in the background of this one
Bride & Mother of the Bride breaking it down...Weedin style!
Livvy was really cutting a rug too!
Amazing dance floor...all night! Grampy had the DJ stay until 1:45!!!
Me dancing with Liv & little Layla Mae!
This bride's moves were incredible...my aggressive dancing came out after the kids went with the sitter...case in point below...
Jeff & Dusty did Devil went down to Georgia & it was a great showing
One of my favorite parts of the night...Erin's husband Brett organized all the guys to sing "You Lost that Lovin Feeling" to Lez
Bryce had to grab the mike for the last verse...I love Lez's face in this one too...oh & Bryce's too!
If you look closely in this one, I am covering Brady's ears because the DJ played Mony Mony a bit too early...had to do a 2nd round fortunately! :)
Jeff giving his speech which was really sweet
Paige, Grandma Weedin & Drew
Grammy, her sister Mary, brother Dave & Grandma A!
Grandma A, Erin, Brett & Uncle Mike
Cousin Daniel & Grandma A
We stayed at the Rainbow Ranch & the kids had a blast there--Brady probably fished for 8 hours over the course of 2 days! Loved every minute!
Jane, Brady & Layla burning off some steam before the reception
I was so happy to have the out of town family meet my family that lives here--Dusty & Gina were such a fun part of the weekend!
Brady & Layla!
Grampy swimming with the kids
Cousins Drew, Seth & Uncle Jeff with Jeff!
Drew's fiance Paige & I!
Brady tossing rocks into the river with Dusty--this venue was absolutely GORGEOUS!
Uncle Craig & Aunt Shelly!
Kay & Jeff!
Aunt Kay & Paige
Weedin Cousins & significant others!
Luke, Drew, Paige, Betsy, Seth & Nate
































3 comments:
i'm dying over the "aggressive dance" picture!! seriously!!
great pictures. still kills me that we didn't make it. ugh.
just beautiful. <3
Awesome recap Al!! Lez is such a cutie and I'm so happy for her!!! Looked like another amazing wedding!! You look beautiful my friend! Love you!
Congrats to Lez and Bryce!! Lez looks beautiful!
Post a Comment