As usual, Daddy's birthday fell right on Cat/Griz which was really fun because Lez, Bryce & Jane came up for a visit as well as Grampy & his friend Ron for the game. The game was a complete flop but it was great to have them here & I managed to get a couple pictures! I am totally aware the mustache pictures are extremely disturbing, but I had to put them up...most of our buddies had mustaches for the game & it was pretty hilarious.
These two are really good buddies--cousins are the best!
Helping Daddy open his birthday gifts at his birthday breakfast before the game
His favorite was a canvas print of him & Brady that Grammy & Grampy gave him---such a great picture!
Lez & I were very happy when these bad boys were shaved off the next day!
1 comment:
really don't think the 'justaches' are that bad!! keep those bad boys!! sarah
Post a Comment