We headed to Billings last weekend to help Jane celebrate her 6th birthday! It was so much fun to go to her bowling party & spend her special weekend with her. She is such a sweet girl & we love her very much!
{yes, I did have to ask her little buddy about his Griz jersey...he assured me he was a Bobcat fan & was just wearing it that day...:) }
The ball was just about bigger than her!
Yes, this really reminded me of Molly Shannon from SNL...had to post it.
Grammy & Grampy joined us for a pizza party later!
The big kids got to go skiing with the dads on Saturday at Red Lodge. It was the first time they had skied together and they had so much fun!! Brady told me he really wanted to beat Jane down the mountain but I don't think that happened! :) They are such good little buddies.
I made such a big deal out of how cool his harness was because it looked like the expert skiers with their backpacks that even though he doesn't need the harness anymore, he still likes to wear it! :)
Livvy, Lez and I had a fantastic Girls Day in Billings! Complete with a coffee shop/hot chocolate stop, shopping & lunch! She loved all the attention & she & Lez became even closer little buddies from the quality time!
Jane practicing her reading with Liv
Building forts in the bathtub!


1 comment:
What a fun weekend!! I love how Jane is always holding Liv.
Post a Comment