Friday, February 3, 2012

Ski Day!

Here are a couple videos of Brady skiing without his harness! :)  Nana & Papa took Brady & his mama up to ski at Big Sky a couple weeks ago (Jeff and Liv had a fun Daddy/Livvy day at home swimming & going to lunch!)  It was just so much fun to watch the major strides he makes every time he skis & it was even better to see how much he truly ENJOYS it!  Melted our hearts to watch & I loved every minute sharing my favorite thing with my little boy.  I swear I skied backwards probably 80% of the time just so I could take it all in!  

As it was really starting to click he literally said to me "Mama I am just so happy about myself!"  and later as we're skiing side by side "I am never gonna stop skiing...it's so fun!" :)  Love that he's building confidence & having fun...can't wait to get little Liv up there hopefully later this winter!





No comments: