Today was a great day spent celebrating Daddy--I truly could not have asked for a better man to raise our kids! It is so clear how much he loves being a dad & it warms my heart. I am in awe of his patience, kindness & how much FUN he is with them & I honestly am so thankful to be sharing this life with him.
Jeff and I are so, SO lucky to have pretty incredible dads as well who are great examples of unconditional love. We love you Grampy & Papa!!
This was taken a couple nights ago at Riverside but it's my favorite picture of the three of them so I had to start with it!
We had a super relaxing day with brunch at his favorite place, Nova Cafe, watching Brady's last soccer game & watching lots & LOTS of US Open Golf & NBA Finals...pretty perfect for him! :)
2 comments:
Ahh...such sweet pictures! Happy Father's Day to our dear son, Jeff! All our Love..Mom and Dad
Top pic is the best picture ever. Love the colors and everything about it. Framer for sure!!
Post a Comment