Friday, December 21, 2012

Halloween 2012 (a LOT overdue!)

 We had a great Halloween this year!  We kept very busy with all sorts of fun activities & loved celebrating our first Halloween in our new neighborhood.


Daddy really enjoyed the pumpkin carving

Liv dumping her loot after the big night


The week before Halloween Riverside hosted a Fall Festival-complete with a hay ride to pick a pumpkin, all sorts of arts & crafts & face painting!  It was really fun for the kids & we'll definitely do it again!


Searching for a perfect (non-deer nibbled) pumpkin!


She got one!


I love this one



They had fun decorating the pumpkins--I won't show you Liv's because it would give you nightmares but suffice to say she stuck to the screws & washers instead of the paint, glitter & whatnot...:)

Brady's had glasses :)

Miss Maddy



Nana & Papa came over & helped us carve our pumpkins!


Papa had a very intricate one going until he cut the wrong slice & basically ended up with a hole!  Pretty funny



Brady was a pro this year!


One of my favorite pictures of my mom

Our pumpkins!



Liv & I came & helped with Brady's class Black & Orange party 


 We love visiting Grandma on Halloween!


Rapunzel & Captain America!!




Nana & Papa in their costumes from their office party


Two sweet girls (Maddy was a futuristic fairy!) :)


We had a little pizza party at Johnsons before trick or treating in our neighborhood--I went home & passed out candy with Sonny--I had forgotten it's his favorite holiday!  He loved running to the door & seeing all the kids...it was so sweet.

No comments: