Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Our big girl!

Our little girl turned 4 on March 4th with a whopping FOUR parties!! :)  She is truly  the sweetest girl in the world & a light of our lives.  I have no idea where this time has gone but I know she is growing up to be an incredibly thoughtful, loving & spunky little girl.  She is still a little peanut (not yet 30 pounds!) but what she lacks in size she makes up in personality and we just love her so very much.




We gave her a new bike for her birthday!



Birthday Party #1 was in Billings at the water park with Grammy, Grampy, Aunt Lez, Uncle Bryce, Jane & Blake!  It was so fun to share her big day with them & even though the water was a little chilly the kiddos had a blast!


Jane is getting so big!  The kids absolutely love spending time with her!





Ummm...how cold do they look?? :)


Liv & I watched while the big kids dominated the obstacle course!








We came back to Lez & Bryce's house to open presents & eat cupcakes! 


I didn't do a good job with taking pictures but here she is opening the pink watch Daddy gave her!


Birthday #2 was her little breakfast in bed!  Blueberry pancakes were served :)




Birthday #3 was at her preschool & we brought our special little ice cream cups & animal cookies for her little friends.

SO excited!




Birthday #4 was a little swimming/pizza party with Nana & Papa & Uncle Dusty & Gina at the hot springs.  This little girl just loves to swim! :)

These two are such good buddies





I just love her expression here--feeling very special!


She had been asking for a "pony" & my folks found this girl--she was very excited! :)







No comments: