Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Bobcat Home Game!

We had our first Bobcat home game of the 2009 season on Saturday~Livvy's first football game of her life! :) I'm proud to say the Weedin clan was out the door headed to our tailgate at 9:30! The kiddos & I had to take shelter, however, for a bit because of the gale-force winds! Anyhoo, Brady is in his 3rd Bobcat Football season & is, therefore, an old pro at it! At several points during the game, he was leading the stands in different cheers ("DEFENSE! DEFENSE!" &"GOOOOO CATSSSSS!!") Liv seemed to really enjoy herself & was having so much fun she decided to skip both naps for the day...just didn't want to miss a second! :)






A family photo before we headed out the door (you'll notice this camera angle time & time again on our blog as it is on the timer from the mantle! Pretty handy!)


Proud Daddy & his little football girl! (& no, that is not Liv's BL)


Brady & his buddies Hadley & Elsye


Amazing how they entertain themselves!




We all went over to Holmquists house & the kids were wiped out from a full day~here is a snapshot of movie time!








2 comments:

Emily+Anthony said...

It totally looks like Livvy is holding a Bud Light in that pic with Jeff! Too cute in all your Bobcat gear. Hope it's a great season!!

The Johnsons said...

I wish I could snuggle up for that movie time!! Looks like a fun day.