Sunday, September 27, 2009

MSU v. MSU

Jeff & I went out with my parents & Dusty to watch the Bobcats play Michigan State for their first game! The 'Cats didn't fare too well, but that was sort of expected & we had a total blast at the game anyway! My youngest brother, EJ, graduated from, & played baseball at Michigan State & still lives in East Lansing so we had an awesome host! He even hooked us up with sideline passes & organized a full golf tourney with his buddies! All in all, it was an AWESOME weekend & we all got to spend my mom's birthday together on Sunday too.
Grammy & Grampy were able to come up & watch the kids here in Bozeman, so that was such a treat for Brady & Liv & they had so much fun! THANK YOU!!
This is my FAVORITE photo from the trip~Coach Izzo is Michigan State's basketball coach & is adored by everyone. He was super nice & it was fun to meet him on the sideline...I love this picture because he just looks so darn happy to be with us...like he's an uncle or something! :)











My pops & I!













At the Bobcat tailgate




The boys with Jamie Embrey, a good friend & former teammate of EJ's.








Family picture with Sparty! Glad we were prepared with plenty of refreshments! :)

Here are a couple videos from the game!
Opening kickoff...pretty great view, eh?







Enjoying the nightlife East Lansing had to offer...


































EJ at the Michigan State Baseball Field













EJ & Janee in front of the Michigan State soccer field where she played!














EJ informing everyone of the rules of the tourney~Bobcats vs. Spartans~I love how serious my dad looks! :)


















Jeff hitting his drive...lots of pressure!






































My brothers & I!




















Hitting a bucket of balls...doesn't happen very much so thought I would capture it on film!






















My dad & I played with Dave & Jamie Embrey for the back 9~I played with my mom & Janee for the front nine









The boys staying "hydrated" with the cart gal







The gallery...








Not surprisingly, my folks brought quite a bit of gear back for the kids! :)


This is just cute...taken before we left...my little cowboy in his Sparty sweatshirt


3 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry the Bobcats lost, but looks like such an awesome trip anyway :) I love that you and Jeff are able to get out and go on all of these fun vacations.

Drobnyk's said...

LOVE THESE!!!

Khloe Ellyn Weedin said...

The kids are getting so big! I love seeing all the new pictures. Nate and I will be in Mexico when u come in Nov. I am so sad but Khloe will be there to see Brady and Olivia.