
So we got some record-breaking snow today...2 feet of it to be exact! I took the kids out to the yard after their naps this afternoon & we PLAYED & enjoyed the snow...then came in for a toasty fire & hot apple cider!
Brady was having fun pretending to be Santa


Liv & I snuggled together & even made a snow angel (not an easy task with a baby in the Baby Bjorn...)






2 comments:
Two FEET of Snow in mid-November?!?! I can't believe my eyes! Don't get me wrong, I love the snow, but this seems a bit extreme. I used to say I would love to live in Bozeman, but this gives me second thoughts...maybe I'll just live there during the summer months :)
Love the video of Brady - his sweet little voice warms my heart :)
Wowsers! I can't wait to see this snow in a few days!! Love Brady with his coffee. . .so precious. And love that Livvy wants to be on video too!!
Post a Comment