It's Cat/Griz week & most of you know what I'm talking about...The Weedin/Daws Family gets pretty intense this week & we are hoping for a big win against those damn Grizzlies...we also had a fun week watching our little girl crawl all over the place, & learn to pull herself up on things too! Time to re-babyproof the house!
Anyhoo wish for the best for our dear Bobcats tomorrow!!!
How great is this shirt?? We got it as a baby gift from our friends, The Berkrams & it's Mommy's favorite onesie in the closet! :)
Well, after taking a 9 month hiatus (pretty much since March Madness) Brady got the bug to shoot hoops again & it's been nonstop all week! Especially after we went to our first Bobcat Basketball game of the season!
Livvy's awesome crawling skills!!
1 comment:
Even though I don't carry hard feelings towards the Grizzlies, that onesie is AWESOME!
And I love when you post videos - your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment