Thursday, May 20, 2010

Long Lost Photos & Videos

For whatever reason, I just came across these pictures & videos from the past 6 months or so that hadn't been posted yet so thought I would put them up! :)

This video was from Christmas~he was so proud of himself!!

One of my favorite things to do is ski & I was lucky enough to get all new ski gear for Christmas~I went on fun ski days with my mom, dad & Jeff this winter!


Livvy snuggling with Papa at a coffee date


One of our more impressive snowmen of the winter!



Jeff took Brady to the fish hatchery this winter & here are some cute photos of their time!











Livvy in March





We took a quick trip to Cody in March to visit Grammy & Grampy & the kids had fun playing with them & at the park!




































We had to go to the bouncy place once Livvy was walking so she could enjoy it too! This little girl loves adventure & had a blast~Brady was pretty excited she was going down the slides too!

































This was taken in our front yard in October 2009




We always go with Nana & visit Murdochs each spring to see the baby ducks, chicks & bunnies!









Here's that amazing picture of the bobcat on the golf course in AZ!








Cute picture of Jenee, EJ & Brady practicing the new trick they taught him in AZ!






A surprise visit to Papa's office for his birthday!


Here is Livvy trying peas for the first time (some of you may remember Brady's peas video) It's a little long which is maybe why I never posted it in September, but it a very, very cute!



We went through a phase after Jeff & I saw Pearl Jam in Chicago where the kids loved dancing to their new album every night~Livvy looks so little here!


September 2009

2 comments:

Emily+Anthony said...

WOW! These are some seriously cute hidden gems Al!!!!! I love every picture and video - so much fun! :)

The Johnsons said...

I love the picture of Brady and Liv heading down the slide.