Friday, May 7, 2010

Nebraska!

Even though we went back to Nebraska for a sad reason, we had a wonderful time with our family there. We only wish we lived closer & could see all of them more often! The roadtrip is 15 hours each way but the kiddos did amazing! They have been such troopers with all the travel lately & we are very lucky. Here are some pictures from our time there!






As I think I've mentioned before, The Weedin Farm is basically Disneyworld for Brady~he loves everything about it!! THANK YOU to Craig & Shelly for letting us stay with them!






We spent quite a bit time with cousin Luke & his little girl Layla~Layla & Brady are about 9 months apart in age & got along great!


Uncle Craig took Brady on a tractor ride!
Shelly helped the kids with some fun projects~here they are painting!




Luke with Layla & Livvy





Bath Time!






We went into Lincoln for a baseball game with Craig & Shelly & got to meet up with Aunt Kay & Jeff so that was perfect!







Kay & Brady








Kay & Liv









At dinner with Craig & Shelly (Craig is Grampy's brother!) The kids love them very much~










This was the best! Livvy learned how to "throw up the bones" while she was in Lincoln so we can't wait to watch the Huskers defense this year & have her show off her new skill!







I know I am biased but she has to be one of the cutest little peanuts around!












































They have a beautiful stadium & you can see Memorial Stadium in the back~got us fired up to get back there this fall for a football game!



























Ok I know I have posted pictures of their miniature horse, Hoss, before but I had to post these ones as well! This little horse is a very unique little dude...a bit grumpy, but loveable at the same time.

We found out he loves to eat cookies & that is the only way Luke can trim his bangs...I'm not quite sure how or why Luke is the person in the family held responsible for this task (maybe it's just a talent he was born with?) but honestly it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen & Hoss was the spitting image of Joe Dirt after it was all said & done.


Layla knows better than to turn her back on 'ol Hoss...




























Just to make my point clear...

The kids with Grammy & Grampy at Great-Grandma Armbruster's house! We also got to take Great-Grandma Weedin out to dinner to celebrate her 80th birthday, but I didn't get any pictures! :(













The kids with Great Grandma A & second-cousins Mira & Cash!












1 comment:

Emily+Anthony said...

Wow, the horse's haircut just made my entire day!! I will definitely check back everytime I need a laugh!! Seriously hilarious! Love all of the pics - the kids are so cute!!